pagebanner getting refreshed for multiple tables.

pagebanner getting refreshed for multiple tables.

Mayura Sonawane

I have 2 tables on single jsp. Both are using seperate lists . 1st table has 9 pages and 2nd table has 11 pages.

when I click on 3rs page of table1 I go to 3rd page and records are getting displayed properly. when I click on 5th page of table2 I go to 5th page

and records are getting displayed properly  for both tables. That means 5 th page recors for table 2 and previously selected 3rd page records

for table1. But pagebanner of table1 gets refreshed. It displayes the message showing  "displaying 1st page of 9 ". and page number 1 gets highlighed.

Please help me. How to keep previously selected page of table1 in session and show it next time when some page of table2 gets selected.

Mayura Sonawane
Assistant System Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services
Cell:- +919970068152
Mailto: [hidden email]
Website:
http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Outsourcing
and any attachments. Thank you