is displaytag still an active project?

Curtis Garman
Does anyone know if displaytag is still actively being developed and maintained? I've run in an issue trying to use displaytag 1.2 and hibernate 3.6.1 because they depend on different versions of slf4j-api. It seems that displaytag needs to be updated to use the latest versions of things.

--
Curtis Garman

Re: is displaytag still an active project?

Fabrizio Giustina
Hi Curtis,

2011/1/13 Curtis Garman <[hidden email]>:
> Does anyone know if displaytag is still actively being developed and
> maintained?

yes, it is, I am still here ;)
the project is alive, but due to lack of time can't follow if
continuously... I usually came up every few months trying to put
together a few meaningful patches and improvement for a new release, I
guess it's time to do so...

> I've run in an issue trying to use displaytag 1.2 and hibernate
> 3.6.1 because they depend on different versions of slf4j-api. It seems that
> displaytag needs to be updated to use the latest versions of things.

pretty strange, I am currently using displaytag in a few projects
together with recent slf4j releases without any problem... I will
surely update the slf4j dependency with a new release anyway.

thanks
fabrizio

> --
> Curtis Garman

Re: is displaytag still an active project?

Curtis Garman
Fabrizio, thanks for the reply. I understand the time issue :) I'm only experiencing the problem when trying to use in combination with hibernate 3.6.1. When I have time to do more testing with it, I will and will post back here about what I find.

Curtis

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Fabrizio Giustina <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Curtis,

2011/1/13 Curtis Garman <[hidden email]>:
> Does anyone know if displaytag is still actively being developed and
> maintained?

yes, it is, I am still here ;)
the project is alive, but due to lack of time can't follow if
continuously... I usually came up every few months trying to put
together a few meaningful patches and improvement for a new release, I
guess it's time to do so...

> I've run in an issue trying to use displaytag 1.2 and hibernate
> 3.6.1 because they depend on different versions of slf4j-api. It seems that
> displaytag needs to be updated to use the latest versions of things.

pretty strange, I am currently using displaytag in a few projects
together with recent slf4j releases without any problem... I will
surely update the slf4j dependency with a new release anyway.

thanks
fabrizio

> --
> Curtis Garman