how to display the sorting icon for next page in external sorting

how to display the sorting icon for next page in external sorting

pavan
Hi List,

I am new displaytag user,implementing pagination through the external sort.

my pagination is working correctly and sorting also .

can some one let me know how to fix the sort icon for next page in my pagination.

it is working correctly in current page .

Thanks
Pavan A