Use of more than one table in one page

Rajesh Swain-2
When I tried to use more than one table with different id. but by changing the id other than "row", the css disappears from the page. again by putting the id as row css issue got fixed.

Anyone any suggestion if any configuration can fix this issue

Rajesh Swain

Re: Use of more than one table in one page

Paul Cooper-2

Don’t use id, use uid…..and make sure all your uids are different. I have as many as 6 tables on a single page, but they all have different uids.