Too long URL in IE by using displaytag.export feature

luy

Too long URL in IE by using displaytag.export feature

luy
Hello list,

Can someone let me know how to fix "The URLs (links) generated for
export Excel are too long in certain cases. (When we have more fields to
track). These cross the max limit defined by IE which is 2083 chars. So,
the URLs do not work."

IE mentioned that if this could be update to Post but not Get, it will
work. But how displagtag could "set post" or "limit/hidden the too long
URL"?

Thanks a lot!
Emi