Retrieve Information in a Controller

Amardeep Matharu
Hi
   I have a display Tag which displays the list of users from the
database, Now if a user is on page 2 i want to have all the users
displayed on that page in my controller. is there any way to retrieve
this infomration? any help will be appreciated.
Thanks & regards,
Amardeep Singh

267-280-3067

3604 Sweetwater Drive
San Leandro
CA 94578

Re: Retrieve Information in a Controller

wild_oscar
Hi AMardeep,

On Fri, 2011-03-18 at 12:08 -0700, Amardeep Matharu wrote:
Hi
   I have a display Tag which displays the list of users from the
database, Now if a user is on page 2 i want to have all the users
displayed on that page in my controller.
I am not sure I understand you. What do you mean by "you want to display all on your controller"?