Re: Paging

Thai Dang Vu-2
No, but your collection of beans (each bean contains values for columns) must be in the session.

>>> [hidden email] 7/7/2005 6:03:59 PM >>>
Shud my Action form be in session scope if I want to
specify pagesize in display tag for paging..

Because I get the following error:

Error 500: Cannot find bean storeForm in any scope

Thanks,
Phani.

Re: Paging

phani-2
Here is my code:

<display:table defaultsort="3" class="" pagesize="10"
name="inventoryItems" id="inventoryItem"
requestURI="stockingStoreInventory.do" >

        <display:column property="spNum" title="SP"
align="right" />
        <display:column property="spName" title="Name"
align="right" />
        <display:column property="spAccount" title="Account"
align="right" />

</display:table>

It displays fine without pagesize attribute..all the
results in a single page..

But with pagsize attribute, it gives me null pointer
exception when I hit next..

Thanks,
Phani.

--- Thai Dang Vu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> No, but your collection of beans (each bean contains
> values for columns) must be in the session.

> Shud my Action form be in session scope if I want to
> specify pagesize in display tag for paging..
>
> Because I get the following error:
>
> Error 500: Cannot find bean storeForm in any scope
>
> Thanks,
> Phani.

> Sell on Yahoo! Auctions * no fees. Bid on great
> items.
> http://auctions.yahoo.com/

> Dual!' webinar happening
> July 14 at 8am PDT/11am EDT. We invite you to
> explore the latest in dual
> core and dual graphics technology at this free one
> hour event hosted by HP,
> AMD, and NVIDIA.  To register visit
> http://www.hp.com/go/dualwebinar

pagebanner & pagelinks

phani-2
How can I display pagebanner & pagelinks on 2 seperate
lines...

Thanks,
Phani.

Re: Paging

Thai Dang Vu-2
It should be
<display:table name="sessionScope.inventoryItems" .....

>>> [hidden email] 7/8/2005 12:00:31 PM >>>
Here is my code:

<display:table defaultsort="3" class="" pagesize="10"
name="inventoryItems" id="inventoryItem"
requestURI="stockingStoreInventory.do" >

    <display:column property="spNum" title="SP"
align="right" />
    <display:column property="spName" title="Name"
align="right" />
    <display:column property="spAccount" title="Account"
align="right" />

</display:table>

It displays fine without pagesize attribute..all the
results in a single page..

But with pagsize attribute, it gives me null pointer
exception when I hit next..

Thanks,
Phani.

--- Thai Dang Vu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> No, but your collection of beans (each bean contains
> values for columns) must be in the session.

> Shud my Action form be in session scope if I want to
> specify pagesize in display tag for paging..
>
> Because I get the following error:
>
> Error 500: Cannot find bean storeForm in any scope
>
> Thanks,
> Phani.

> Sell on Yahoo! Auctions * no fees. Bid on great
> items.
> http://auctions.yahoo.com/

> Dual!' webinar happening
> July 14 at 8am PDT/11am EDT. We invite you to
> explore the latest in dual
> core and dual graphics technology at this free one
> hour event hosted by HP,
> AMD, and NVIDIA.  To register visit
> http://www.hp.com/go/dualwebinar

Re: pagebanner & pagelinks

Thai Dang Vu-2
Go to the file org\displaytag\properties\TableTAg.properties to change it. You can leave that file untouched and have your own properties file (but I don't remember exactly where you should put your own properties file).

>>> [hidden email] 7/8/2005 2:00:23 PM >>>
How can I display pagebanner & pagelinks on 2 seperate
lines...

Thanks,
Phani.

Re: pagebanner & pagelinks

Matt Raible-3
To override TableTag.properties, create a displaytag.properties and
put it in WEB-INF/classes.

http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/configuration.html

Matt

On 7/11/05, Thai Dang Vu <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Go to the file
> org\displaytag\properties\TableTAg.properties to change it.
> You can leave that file untouched and have your own properties file (but I
> don't remember exactly where you should put your own properties file).

> How can I display pagebanner & pagelinks on 2 seperate
> lines...
>
> Thanks,
> Phani.

Re: pagebanner & pagelinks

Rick Herrick
Or, depending on what compiler/IDE you're using, put it somewhere in your
source tree and have it "built" with the full build.  For Ant, you have to
add a resource specifier, IntelliJ and Eclipse will both pick it up
automatically, I believe...

Matt Raible said:

> To override TableTag.properties, create a displaytag.properties and
> put it in WEB-INF/classes.
>
> http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/configuration.html
>
> Matt
>
> On 7/11/05, Thai Dang Vu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>  Go to the file
>> org\displaytag\properties\TableTAg.properties to change it.
>> You can leave that file untouched and have your own properties file (but
>> don't remember exactly where you should put your own properties file).

>> How can I display pagebanner & pagelinks on 2 seperate
>> lines...
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Phani.

>> happening
>> July 14 at 8am PDT/11am EDT. We invite you to explore the latest in dual
>> core and dual graphics technology at this free one hour event hosted by
>> HP,
>> AMD, and NVIDIA.  To register visit
>> http://www.hp.com/go/dualwebinar

Rick Herrick
[hidden email]

I haven't got time for inner peace.

Get out of control, but appear under control. It's not bad to alarm other
people, though--it's good for them.--Hunter S. Thompson

Re: pagebanner & pagelinks

Joe Yuen-3
I'm new to using the display tag library so forgive me if this question
as been answered already. I've searched the archive and could not find
if this has been asked before.

I would like to have the table heads linked to another action. So if you
click on a table head it takes you to another page.

The problem with current code below is that each cell in the particular
column shows up hyperlinked. I want only the table head for that column
to be hyperlinked.

<display:table name="sessionScope.VitalsMain" border="2" sort="list"
cellpadding="5" cellspacing="2" pagesize="3" defaultsort="1"
defaultorder="descending">
  <display:column property="encounterdate" title="Date" sortable="true"
headerClass="sortable"/>
  <display:column property="weight" title="Weight"
url="/VitalsBP/view/PlotBPWeight.jsp" />
  <display:column property="height" align="center" />
  <display:column property="bmi" align="center" title="BMI"  />
  <display:column property="bsa" align="center" title="BSA"
href="/VitalsBP/view/BSA.htm" />
  <display:column property="bp" align="center" title="BP"
href="/VitalsBP/BPMain.do" />
  <display:column property="pulse" align="center" title="Pulse"
href="/VitalsBP/view/Pulse.htm" />
  <display:column property="rr" align="center" title="RR"
href="/VitalsBP/view/RR.htm" />
  <display:column property="temp" align="center" title="Temp"
href="/VitalsBP/view/Temp.htm" />
  <display:column property="o2sat" title="O2Sat%" align="center" />
  <display:caption>This is the table caption</display:caption>
  <display:setProperty name="paging.banner.placement" value="bottom" />
</display:table>

Can anyone suggest what I should be doing?

Thanks,
-Joe Yuen