Problem using displaytag pagination with TOMCAT 4.3.31...

Problem using displaytag pagination with TOMCAT 4.3.31...

Patrick Gelin
Hi,

i successed to use display tag with TOMCAT 5.5.7 but I'm getting into
troubles with TOMCAT 4.3.31.

The problem is using the display tag pagination. With TOMCAT 5.5.7 the url
rewrite is good, like this example:

http://localhost:8080/webapp_newsevent/CollectionCtrl/CollectionView?d-49283-p=2

But with my TOMCAT 4.3.31 the same url look like this:

http://localhost:8080/webapp_newsevent/CollectionView.jsp?d-49283-p=2

So "/CollectionCtrl" part of the path has been erased...So my application
context change and nothing work...

Why? is it an install problem or a bug with TOMCAT 4.3.31?

any help is very welcome!

Thanks.