[Open Discussion] RE: Format of exporting file

[Open Discussion] RE: Format of exporting file

SourceForge.net

The following forum message was posted by atjbayo at http://sourceforge.net/projects/displaytag/forums/forum/249317/topic/1882061:

Hi,

Were you able to achieve this? I have a similar problem. I should be able to
export some additional data above the table.

Your help is appreciated.

thanks