[Open Discussion] My displaytag.properties don't used! Why?

[Open Discussion] My displaytag.properties don't used! Why?

SourceForge.net
The following forum message was posted by kmitnick10 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/displaytag/forums/forum/249317/topic/4765458:

Hi all,

I add displaytag to my web app but I don't understand how to configure
displaytag.properties.

I add displaytag.properties in my WEB-INF/classes but when I display my page,
I don't see my labels.

In my jsp I use this code:

<%@taglib prefix="display" uri="http://displaytag.sf.net" %>
<display:table name="utenti" pagesize="10" requestURI="utenti.htm" >
        <display:column property="codUtente" title="ID" sortable="true" />
</display:table>

In my properties, I have:
paging.banner.one_item_found=aaaaaaaa
paging.banner.last= sssssssssss
paging.banner.full =<cccccccccccc

but when I display page, I reed always standard label:
example:
30 items found, displaying 1 to 10.[First/Prev] 1, 2, 3 [Next/Last]

In my web.xml I don't add taglib definition! Is it a problem?

Why?

Thanks in advance

Re: [Open Discussion] My displaytag.properties don't used! Why?

Chris Pratt
You're on the wrong page to see the values you set.

paging.banner.one_item_found only shows if you found one item, you found 30
paging.banner.full only shows if you're not on the first or last page (you're on the first)
paging.banner.last only shows if you're on the last page

Try hitting the next or last page links, or defining paging.banner.first

  (*Chris*)