[Open Discussion] Adding rel="nofollow" for be...

[Open Discussion] Adding rel="nofollow" for be...

SourceForge.net

The following forum message was posted by niccottrell at http://sourceforge.net/projects/displaytag/forums/forum/249317/topic/4001867:

I am getting bots hitting my pages 9x too often since I have 3 sortable columns.
I need a way for the bots to not do this and thought that adding rel="nofollow"
to the sorted column header links would help. Unfortunately there's no decorator
for this. Has anyone else had this problem and found a clever solution?

Re: [Open Discussion] Adding rel="nofollow" for be...

Chris Pratt

You might be able to accomplish that after the fact with jquery, but that would require the bot to execute the script, and I'm not sure that they do.
(*chris*)