Need help with scope="row"

Hu, Jasmine

<display:column title="Ticket Number&nbsp;&nbsp;" sortable="true" sortProperty="ticketNumber" style="displaytag" headerScope="col" scope="row">

This only generates <td scope="row">. After testing with 508, the navigation result of the table is not acceptabile.

How can I achieve <TH scope="row">?

<th scope="col">Name</th>
<th scope="col">Age</th>
<th scope="col">Birthday</th>

<th scope="row">Jackie</th>

Sincerely,

Jasmine Hu
E1-2-557
22001 Loudoun County Parkway
Ashburn, VA 20147
USA

Re: Need help with scope="row"

Hu, Jasmine
I tried. Since headerScope="col" has been used, so it doesn't allow headerScope="row" any more.
If I remove headerScope="col" and uses headerScope="row". From the second row or below, it still generates <TR> instead of <TH>

This is very annoying. I wonder who knows the class that implements this. So I may be able to get in and update the source code for display tag.
This creates problem in the future, but for now, it could work.

I am very new to display tag, I was bring in for 508 work.

Thanks for replying!

Re: Need help with scope="row"

milesmiles55
Not sure if the <TH> is needed.  See this (Compliant Example):

Did you run a 508 compliance scan, and it failed?  If so, technically it is compliant.