Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Chiyao Yang tramite LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Haroon Rasheed Khan requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

DisplayTagUsers,

- Haroon Rasheed

View invitation from Haroon Rasheed Khan

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH HAROON RASHEED KHAN BE A GOOD IDEA?

Haroon Rasheed Khan's connections could be useful to you

After accepting Haroon Rasheed Khan's invitation, check Haroon Rasheed Khan's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation