Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Chiyao Yang tramite LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Vikas Kumar requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

DisplayTagUsers,

- Vikas

View invitation from Vikas Kumar

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH VIKAS KUMAR BE A GOOD IDEA?

Vikas Kumar's connections could be useful to you

After accepting Vikas Kumar's invitation, check Vikas Kumar's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation