How to show records with no header

Edward King-2
I want to use displaytag to show some information,like follows:
<display:table name="studentInfos" pagesize="10"
   requestURI="studentInfo.action">
   <display:column property="name" title="name" />
   <display:column property="age" title="age" />
   <display:column property="score" title="score" />
</display:table>

it will show following information
name   age   score
peter    27      95.5
rose      18     99
jack      20       80

Now I don't want to show table header,I only want displaytag to show record with no header,like follows:
peter    27      95.5
rose      18     99
jack      20       80

How to correct above code?  Thanks!

is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.