How to make selectable display:column

swapnil vaidya
Hi All,
I am using display table for showing some data in our web application.
I am having only column inside the table
What I wan it whenever user clicks on any row, I want some java scripts to be called which can give me access to that column value.
Is it possible thorugh display:table.

Regards,
Swapnil

Re: How to make selectable display:column

naveen
Use display tag decorator class

Sent from my iPhone