How to export List of Objects to CSV file without using jsp

How to export List of Objects to CSV file without using jsp

void_void
How to export List of Objects to CSV file programatically  without using jsp ?

Re: How to export List of Objects to CSV file without using jsp

Morten Matras-3
Hi Jigar

What you can do is to call the URL that sends you the export. Calling the URL with exactly the same parameters as found in the "export" link will give you the file back. Now handle the file you get back (Save it or ship it).

I've done that once. Need more info - feel free to contact me.

Regards

Morten Matras

2010/11/25 Jigar Joshi <[hidden email]>
How to export List of Objects to CSV file programatically  without using jsp ?

  Morten Matras
  Consultant
  Blob Communication ApS
  Svendsagervej 42
  DK-5240 Odense NØ
  P: (+45) 76 6-5-4-3-2-1 / 61 71 11 03
  W: www.blobcom.com
  E: [hidden email]

Re: How to export List of Objects to CSV file without using jsp

void_void
I'd also think of it but I didn't find it standard way :)
I want to know there must be the way to perform just something like.

SomeClass.toCSV(LIST_OF_OBJECTS); which generated file.