How to change pagination links to appear at the bottom of table

How to change pagination links to appear at the bottom of table

Raaja G
Hi,

I want to change the pagination links at the bottom of the table not as default at the top.

[First/Prev] 1, 2, 3 [Next/Last]

How to change and where, someone please explain.

Thanking you.

--regards,
raaja. g

Re: How to change pagination links to appear at the bottom of table

Raaja G

I used the below

<display:setProperty name="paging.banner.placement" value="bottom"/>

in the display table, and also I changed alternatively I changed

paging.banner.placement=top to bottom also in the properties file but I am not getting the result as I needed.

It is displaying the total

23 items found, displaying 1 to 8.[First/Prev] 1, 2, 3 [Next/Last]

at the bottom. I want only the navigation links at the bottom. Is it possible to achieve this.

[First/Prev] 1, 2, 3 [Next/Last] only this at the bottom.

--regards,
raaja. g

Re: How to change pagination links to appear at the bottom of table

Raaja G
Hi,

I want the below key values to appear on the top of the table.

paging.banner.no_items_found=No {0} found.
paging.banner.one_item_found=One {0} found.
paging.banner.all_items_found={0} {1} found, displaying all {2}.
paging.banner.some_items_found={0} {1} found, displaying {2} to {3}.

and these key values at the bottom of the table

paging.banner.first=[First/Prev] {0} [<a href="{3}">Next/<a href="{4}">Last]
paging.banner.last=[<a href="{1}">First/<a href="{2}">Prev] {0} [Next/Last]
paging.banner.onepage={0}

How to achieve this.

Thanking you.

-- raaja

Re: How to change pagination links to appear at the bottom of table

Chris Pratt
You might be able to mimic that with the display:footer tag, otherwise you're probably looking at writing a custom TableDecorator.
  (*Chris*)

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:48 PM, Raaja G <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I want the below key values to appear on the top of the table.

paging.banner.no_items_found=No {0} found.
paging.banner.one_item_found=One {0} found.
paging.banner.all_items_found={0} {1} found, displaying all {2}.
paging.banner.some_items_found={0} {1} found, displaying {2} to {3}.

and these key values at the bottom of the table

paging.banner.full=[ {1} First / {2} Prev ] {0} [ {3} Next / {4} Last ]
paging.banner.first=[First/Prev] {0} [ {3} Next / {4} Last ]
paging.banner.last=[ {1} First / {2} Prev ] {0} [Next/Last]
paging.banner.onepage={0}

How to achieve this.

Thanking you.

-- raaja