[Help] newbie: setting row colors

SourceForge.net

The following forum message was posted by midnight1111 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/displaytag/forums/forum/249318/topic/4577166:

I am new to javascript and display tag.  We have built a table and I want to
write a java function to set the row color according to a profit loss/gain totaling
of parameters in the table.  I want to understand how the function is called
and in what context. Here is a sample line:  <d:column property="totalProfit"
title="Profit:" decorator="com.Profit.CurrencyDecorator"/>... thanks ahead of
time for the help.