[Help] exception displaytag

SourceForge.net
The following forum message was posted by deivid2000 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/displaytag/forums/forum/249318/topic/4666197:

thanks to everybody and sorry for my english.

I developed a custom export in displaytag called CustomExportPDF. java
the name of the jsp where is the displaytag table is called display.jsp.

When all the flow is correct, at the JSP  a dialog is open where you can download
the generated pdf file.

but I would like that when an exception in the CustomExportPDF.java is throwned.
so an "error dialog" or something similar.

Any help??? or any website to lookfor this kind of help.

i m very loosing.