[Help] RE: To show tooltip in a dysplay column

[Help] RE: To show tooltip in a dysplay column

SourceForge.net

The following forum message was posted by ignatan at http://sourceforge.net/projects/displaytag/forums/forum/249318/topic/1665423:

Hi..
Wondering if this was resolved. I have a similar situation where I need to add
a tool tip to my column headers. I dont want to use jquery. Wondering if there
is any other way out.