[Help] Force first page

SourceForge.net
The following forum message was posted by  at http://sourceforge.net/projects/displaytag/forums/forum/249318/topic/4700284:

Hi,

I have displaytag paginating a list of objects in a portlet and another portlet
controlling what is shown on the list portlet. My problem is that if I have
for example page 3 open in the list portlet and change my list contents from
the another portlet, the list portlet stays on page 3. How can I set it so that
it opens page 1 instead?