Export to Excel: Cell formatting

Ashish Sarin
Hi...

I was working on exporting the data to an excel file. The display tag does its work perfectly fine but the problem seems to occur when I have numeric cell value. The excel does the general formatting of the numeric, because of which I see a number as 2e+21 or something like that.

Can display tag solve this problem ? I want that when a numeric value goes into a cell it should be formatted and shown as a numeric value ( in excel one can do this manually by selecting the cell and setting its formatting to 'Number' ) and not as 2e+21.

regards
Ashish Sarin