Export PDF font size

naveen
Hi,
 Iam using the following in displaytag.properties file

export.pdf=true
export.pdf.class=org.displaytag.export.DefaultPdfExportView
export.pdf.font.size=3

But the font size is not getting  reflected in my exported pdf, as some of the columns data are getting wrapped i thought let me reduce the font size but it is not working or is there any other option of no wrap in exported pdf data.

Thanks,
Naveen.

Re: Export PDF font size

Rajesh Swain-2
Hi Naveen,

It's not necessarily required to mention all the property in the displaytag.properties. You can override all of them in your vie as below.

<displaytag:setProperty name="export.pdf" value="true" />, etc...

And coming to the original issue, the font sizeis hard coded in the pdfView class. To set it with your dynamic value you can create your own implementation class using the default one...

Regards,
Rajesh