Excel export not cutting the leading 0s

luy

Excel export not cutting the leading 0s

luy
Hello,

May I know is there a way to set some feature in display:column in order
to keep the leading zero when export excel through displaytag please?

E.g., 000102 when exporting through displaytag, excel can open it as
text but not cutting the leading 0s.

Thanks a lot

EL

luy

On 07/30/2015 01:54 AM, Bharath Reddy Gandluru wrote:

Can you please explain in detail.

WebGUI shows:

Number       Other columns
0123456      abcde......
EXCEL

Click "Excel" icon, the leading "0" is not shown - but shown as "123456" in excel.

Is there a way when export data in excel, column can be formatted text as default so that '0' are shown under excel.

EL