Excel Footer export using displaytag 1.2

Excel Footer export using displaytag 1.2

Felipe Issa
Hi.

I'm using display tag 1.2 and i cant get it to export a footer to excel.

I've found this exemple on displaytag demo (http://demo.displaytag.org/displaytag-examples-1.2/example-new-export.jsp), but when I click to export the demo excel it shows an error, and the same thing happens when I try to see the source code.

Does anyone knows how to fix this?

Best regards,
--
Simova - Transformando processos em resultados!

Felipe Gustavo de Sousa Issa
(12) 3322-1797 / (12) 3911 7430
[hidden email]
www.simova.com.br

P Antes de imprimir pense em sua responsabilidade e compromisso com o MEIO AMBIENTE !

Re: Excel Footer export using displaytag 1.2

Sadhat Hameed Shaik
Hello Issa,

Can you please mention what the error is so that I can get some idea.

Thanks & Regards,

Sadhat Hameed Shaik,
006-016-2463-252

2012/3/31 Felipe Issa <[hidden email]>
Hi.

I'm using display tag 1.2 and i cant get it to export a footer to excel.

I've found this exemple on displaytag demo (http://demo.displaytag.org/displaytag-examples-1.2/example-new-export.jsp), but when I click to export the demo excel it shows an error, and the same thing happens when I try to see the source code.

Does anyone knows how to fix this?

Best regards,
--
Simova - Transformando processos em resultados!

Felipe Gustavo de Sousa Issa
(12) 3322-1797 / (12) 3911 7430
[hidden email]
www.simova.com.br

P Antes de imprimir pense em sua responsabilidade e compromisso com o MEIO AMBIENTE !

Re: Excel Footer export using displaytag 1.2

Felipe Issa
Hi Shaik, this is a short version of the Stack Trace:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Exception: [.DefaultHssfExportView] !DefaultHssfExportView.errorexporting! Cause: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The 'to' row (0) must not be less than the 'from' row (32)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:570)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:442)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:391)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)

You can see the full stack trace in this link: http://demo.displaytag.org/displaytag-examples-1.2/example-new-export.jsp

All you have to do is to click on the excel export link!

Thanks in advice!