Equivalent of DisplayTag for Velocity templating?

Equivalent of DisplayTag for Velocity templating?

Pierre TAMISIER
Hello,

I'm searching for a component that I could plug into a velocity template such as displaytag available for JSP? I need a table renderer with pagination and autosorting.

Let me know if any idea.

Cheers

Re: Equivalent of DisplayTag for Velocity templating?

Antonio Petrelli-3
2010/12/6 Pierre TAMISIER <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,
>
> I'm searching for a component that I could plug into a velocity template
> such as displaytag available for JSP? I need a table renderer with
> pagination and autosorting.

Just googled, not used:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4368152/equivalent-of-displaytag-for-velocity-templating

Antonio