Display Tag Update

rohan jamkhedkar
Hi All,
     I have been using displayTag library for a while. I certainly like it. I have used it with Struts 1 as well as Struts2.
Its very simple to use and easy to configure. But what I don't understand is why hasn't it been updated for 4 years?
On DisplayTag website last update date is of 2008. That's a long time in technology world. It doesn't support modern frameworks such as Struts2.
There is no easy integration with Struts2.
    I think its time such great library gets an update.

Thanks & Regards,
Rohan Jamkhedkar