Delete link

Ahmad-13
Hi,

I have a delete link in one of the displaytag columns. But I cannot find a way of adding java script to provide the user with a confirmation message before deleting.

Would appreciate any help on how to get this done.

Cheers

Re: Delete link

Rick.Wellman

Please provide your chosen method of including the delete link; pretty hard to give suggestions without it.

I have a delete link in one of the displaytag columns. But I cannot find a way of adding java script to provide the user with a confirmation message before deleting.

Would appreciate any help on how to get this done.

Cheers

Re: Delete link

naveen
use decorator class and call a script from there and based on that delete it

2011/5/5 Rick.Wellman <[hidden email]>

Please provide your chosen method of including the delete link; pretty hard to give suggestions without it.

I have a delete link in one of the displaytag columns. But I cannot find a way of adding java script to provide the user with a confirmation message before deleting.

Would appreciate any help on how to get this done.

Cheers

Re: Delete link

Jeff Chevalier
you could try

<head>
<title>Test Confirm Box</title>
</head>
<h1>Test Confirm</h1>
To test how code a confirm on click,
click <a href="http://www.yahoo.com/"
onclick="return confirm('Do you really want Yahoo?')">
Go To Yahoo</a>