CSV export in IE 9

Paul Cooper-2

It looks like the built-in CSV export feature in DisplayTag no longer works in Internet Explorer 9. The Excel and XML exports work, but our app provides CSV export and it no longer works. So, if anyone out there in DisplayTag land is working on fixes, add this one to the list.

Paul Cooper

Interim EMSPIC Director

EMS Performance Improvement Center

100 Market Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516

(919) 843-0202

Re: CSV export in IE 9

Rick.Wellman

I guess I could be wrong, but the server side component does not care which browser/version it is sending information to.  Sounds like IE9 is not handling the MIME type correctly.  Do you have any technical information that supports this being a displaytag problem insead of a browser issue?